April 14, 2019
1 Thessalonians 4: 13-17
(13) But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope. (14) For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. (15) For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. (16)For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. (17) Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the Air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
- We are selling our cd “Songs for the Heart”.. if you would like one please call 662-563-.9443
- Our Wednesday night Bible study will be studying ” Ephesians chapter 6 “spiritual warfare”
- If you are missing Sunday school you are missing a blessing.,
- The men’s class with start Sunday nite at 5:00 All men are welcome to attend
- We have an App!! Download Willow Springs AOG app for free the app or google store today
- Children’s church will hunt Easter eggs next Sunday morning. We need candy to fill eggs!
MOUTH OF BABES
God is there through that sunshine and He’s there
through the rain. God is there through the good days
and He’s there through the pain! He is right there
beside us to comfort and to cheer, and He will never
leave us as long as to Him we stay near!
Birthday: Sis. Johnnie